Parallel Worlds

 










A Parallel world? What is that...I have enough trouble understanding this world and then you have parallel world!

 

We are Muslims and I don’t believe in this stuff. That was my belief up to young adult professional life. I grew up a Muslim raised in the Middle East. To be exact: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi of the 1980s until 1990’s. When the world was kind of peaceful. I did not understand my mother when she said she missed the 1960’s of the Indian Sub-Continent. I could go on but that is by itself another topic of another post.

 

My journey into the world of Mysteries was 4th Grade. I read a book called: The Bermuda Triangle by Charles Berlitz. May be in grade 5. But definitely knew about UFOs or unidentified Flying Object. I remember I asked a teacher in 1983 if I could become an UFO Investigator. He said you can be what you want. Fast Forward to 2021, I am officially certainly not an UFO Investigator!  I am in the IT business: Graphics Design.

Our Company provides Digital Image Retouching and manipulation services like:

·         Clipping Path or Background Removal

·         Digital Photo Retouch

·         Digital Photo Color Correction

·         Multi Path

Face Book Page.

Twitter Page (Some other guys got the name.)

LinkedIn

 

You can be Sure to get a discount if use the form here.

 

 

All these services are required by online Ecommerce stores like:

·         https://www.chicme.com/

·         https://www.asos.com/us/

·         https://us.boohoo.com/

·         https://stylewe.com/

 

 

You need pretty Pictures to sell and once you outsource you save 40% in my calculation. I am being honest here.

 

 

 

Anyway

I ended up formally being an IT entrepreneur but in my heart was a private UFO Investigator. Well, you see I heard the name SETI in 5th grade.

 

 

The 1st question since 4th Grade (1980s) was there any thing called Aliens actually? If so what does Islam say so?

 

 

Aliens in Islam.

 

Many people think Jinn’s are Aliens in Islamic Perspective.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmO3OMy4eOE)

 

The Jinns were created several thousand years before mankind of fire. The Devil ,Satan or Iblis was one of the Jinns. They are invisible to the human eye.

“And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire”.(Al Quran)

“O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe”.(Al Quran)

 

 

The Speed of Jinns

The speed of one the fastest Jinn according to the Quran in time of Prophet Suleiman was Mach7.

The Calculation:

You have to refer to Prophet Sulieman (Pbuh) or Prophet Solomon. (bible).

The Following verse talks about when Prophet Suleiman asks the Jinns under his command to bring the throne of Queen Bilqis to him:

“He said: "O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience?"

An Ifrit (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work."

One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: "I will bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!" then when Solomon saw it placed before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord, to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for the good of his ownself, and whoever is ungrateful, he is ungrateful only for the loss of his ownself. Certainly! My Lord is Rich (Free of all wants), Bountiful!"

(-Al Quran)

 

The Queen Bilqis is known as Queen of Sheba from Yemen.

 

 

Say distance A is location of Prophet Suleiman.

A=Jerusalem

B=Marib, Yemen. Supposed place of Queen Bilqis of Sheba.

Dsitance:2611 Km.

Blink of an eye:100 milliseconds(ms).

 

Speed =Distance/Time.

2611/2.7778e-5

2611/0.000027778

That come out to be:

93995248.038

94 million Kilometers per Hour!

Speed of one of the fastest Jinn. The fastest human made flying object is 393,044 km/h.

 

 

Aliens in the Quran

 

The Quran says in Surah Fatiha:

“All praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds.”

 

The most prominent verse being in Surah Isra.(17:70):

 

“And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.”

 

So this verse tells us that humans are one of those creations of the Almighty created with a definite preference. So there are other creations like humans.

 

Al Razi mentions when referring to “Lord of the Worlds”:

“It is not impossible that in the heavens there are species of animals that move just like humans walk on the earth.”

 

Before the Creation of man:

The angels asked Allah, the Lord of the Universe.

 

"And when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed I am going to place in the Earth a vicegerent (Arabic: Khalifatan)", they said: "Will you place in it one who will spread corruption in and will shed blood, while we glorify you with your praises and we sanctify you?" He said, "Indeed, I know what you know not"

 

The angels do not know except what Allah has taught them. How they knew these new creations called: Insan or Humans can or will create bloodshed.

This meaning they have seen example of previous creations.  It could be animals but they are not placed pr was as vicegerent. A creation with thinking power.

About Indica Collection

I like to cook delicious sorts of food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment